About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What is Christmas like this time?

Merry Christmas!!!
It is too early for the greeting but I feel like I'm in to making this Christmas a real Christmas for the two of us (my hubby and me) this time, especially that we stay in different places now. It should be a romantic one because we really missed each other. Of course, Frances will have  Christmas with her grannies afterwhich she will be baptized with her three cousins.

Maybe I will do the last minute shopping in crowded stores. I planned of preparing grilled chicken, macaroni salad, and some fruit cocktails. Hmmm.... How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Rissa, and your husband :-)

    Your food sounds yummy!

    This year my cousins and their family are coming down to celebrate Christmas at my mums. And I always love when we are a lot of people who gather around during the holidays. Mainly because we always make so much food, cakes and Christmas candy then! I want Christmas now! :-p

    Take care,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alexandra. My warm hugs to you!!!

    Thanks for your holiday greeting and comments.
    I wish you, your family, your cousins and their family a Merry, Merry Christmas!

    Yeah, food always make parties alive and there's so much fun in preparing them.

    Aw, I can't wait to prepare for Christmas also...

    XXO,
    Rissa

    ReplyDelete