About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Friday, January 14, 2011

Dinner Date and Disgrace


Hoss met his close friend Rich for guidance, and 
narrated to him that he recently met the girl of 
his dreams. He asked Richard advise as to how 
should he proceed now!

The wise Rich said, "Well, send her roses, and on 
the name card invite her for a home-cooked 
meal."

Hoss liked the idea, so he followed Rich's advice 
and invited the woman.

Next day after the dinner Rich called Hoss and 
asked him how did the home-cooked dinner go. 

Hoss cried, "It flopped."

Rich asked, "Why? Didn't the girl come to your house?"

Hoss said, "She came, but she refused to cook and 
left angrily!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment