About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Monday, July 4, 2011

Kindergarten House Visitation

The Kindergarten Department of Suppawit School did house visitation. It was an actual experience for the students to know more about their classmates, their family, and homes. Since Frances "Dao" is in Kindergarten and our apartment is the closest in school, the teachers decided to see ours first.  Dao proudly showed her things to her classmates and teachers. One after the other: she demonstrated how to play her piano keyboard; brought out her dolls and displayed them; opened her desktop computer and showed how to open the 'paint' page; and she even opened my PC laptop for all to see. I was just there looking and observing how she acted as the host while preparing some mixed fruits for everybody. They enjoyed the "show" and I overheard some who said that Dao   has got talents while they were partaking slices of  fruits on their plates.


posing by her fish bowl


opening the you tube file "Nobody But You"

Showing off her keyboard

Her fish bowl (A very bad cat came to get her 3 fries so that she has only 4 left)

Teacher Muek with the students





No comments:

Post a Comment