About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The 3rd Parents-Teachers Edutainment (PTE)


For today, Suppawit School held the third Parents-Teachers Edutainment. The energetic general director briefed  the parents with educational information on the school’s MEP goals and how parents can promote English speaking in their homes.
The agenda included English and  Chinese speaking, phonics, crossword games , songs,puzzles and other interesting games.  After all the entertaining activities, the parents went back home with a handful of materials and knowledge to teach their kids.


The boss sharing his educational tour to Australia


participants making out crossword puzzles

puzzles solved!
Unlocking of Difficulties: vocabulary exercises- reading, etc.

Min Li Laoshi (Teacher Min Li from Shanghai) giving instructions in Mandarin Chinese cum English and Thai. She facilitates activities for Chinese Language learning. The school staff, students, and the seminar participants are very lucky  to have her in our school. Suppawit School goes "Trilingual"  in this sense.


fun with words
Power Point presentation: vocabulary> picture dictionary + pronunciation drill

Work shop: Instruction and clarification

It was good to see the participants enjoy the activities.
 For sure they have gathered another insight on how to help their children improve their performance in school.














No comments:

Post a Comment