About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Monday, July 26, 2010

MR.KOKO'S BAD DAY !

I have something to tell today. chismis.
An intriguing instance that ignited Mr. Koko's hypertension to reach beyond the mercury limit... made my day.

One evening,he was told to be observed in his teaching the next day. As he is notorious in school to be the laziest instructor, the principal expected him to do good during the observation. Mr. koko prpepared for the endeavor. He had his lesson plan edited by me and which I found to be his best... in my standard, at least.

His awaited day came....Mr. Koko was at his best attire, best mood and ideas running in his mind. He was ready to show his best.... Three Thai English teachers were assigned to see him teach Grade 5/3 and make evaluation thereafter....

10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1. It's show time .......Opssssss! Where are the three thai teachers to observe Mr. Koko???? Was there something wrong???But as it was scheduled for Mr.Koko to teach in grade 5/3 ,he then did teach without the observers...(dont know where they have gone..were they lost??)..The lesson went well..
Now it's the third period..It was now the Grade 1 students time to study English with Mr. Koko.Upon entering the room, he noticed three heads in the room ,too.They were not students for sure..heheh the missing links....As Mr. Koko didn't like to discuss anything with them.(why,where abouts )He forgot about the missing links observing . (Why were they there anyway.WRONG TIME!!WRONG PLACE!!!)

Mr. Koko didnt bother and went through with his style of teaching.One hour of perseverance came to an end. The three teachers wrote their comments and left the book for Mr. KOko to see. So, Mr Koko at his good mind look at the evaluation sheet. OMG! He couldn't believe it!!!Mr .Koko boiled!!He's got a tomato face!!ready to give his lesson plan to that said teacher to improve it better as it was commented NEEDS TO IMPROVE... Most of the comments were rated as NEEDS TO IMPROVE!!!!OMG its so insulting.. or...Did that thai teacher really know or understand what she had commented on?But it's impossible the evaluation was written in Thai..all she had to do was to rate, check the column...( the rating followed this Excellent-- Good --Need to improve)
HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment