About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Little Princess' Birthday

Yesterday, july the 27th was Frances' birthday. They (lola Armeda,lolo Rudy, Ante Cena,and playmates) happily celebrated Frances' 3rd birthday. They cooked "piknikpikan", adobo and macaroni salad. Wow! I miss that "pinikpikan" (Killing me softly )the Igorots' traditional way of cooking chicken. After a short prayer and singing songs of praise which was lead by Pastora was of course the CHIAO TIME!!! Frances was so happy entertaining her friends. The kiddos enjoyed eating ,singing at same time dancing...They were like oldies lol.. No wonder we couldn't hear my baby's voice over the phone. We sang her HAPPY BIRTHDAY..
How about us? My hubby and I cooked lechon! We like to prepare a lot of food but of course we are on diet so just that. But we had some wine, too para naman di napaka ordinary day heheeh. Remember it was my daughter's birthday.





2 comments:

  1. Even my friend in New Zealand expressed his birthday greeting to Frances on her 3rd birthday. Thanks to him, from a far away place at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Mr. New Zealand. Its nice to hear greetings from far away places.

    ReplyDelete