About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Miss Frances

It's good that my brother-in-law always keeps us updated about Frances- her activities and funny makings at home with her grandma.
Frances and Nelfer's toys 
Whatever happened to the piano? We can see its strings exposed. Or you might be better at playing it like  the harp ::arpegio?? hehe

1 comment:

  1. Haloo Frances! How big u've grown up. I miss you Frances. Be a good girl always... Esang

    ReplyDelete