About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Friday, February 4, 2011

What Not to Do with pictures

Now I know what not to do with my class pictures.....


Looking Back on Photos

The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. "Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer; she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, he's a doctor.'"

A small voice from the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher; she's still old, nasty, and wrinkled".

thanks to arcamax

3 comments:

  1. Aww. Or perhaps they'll say. "Oh, how I loved that teacher." with a smile and flashback of fond memories. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alexandra.
    I should be expecting them to say those kind words, really. The truth is that my students are just sooo lovable especially those in the lower grades (grades 1 to 3) who always make me happy. I just ignore their Thai-English because I always think of their being expressive. They are happy and I'm happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Rissa! It's always wonderful when you enjoy your job. And it makes it easier to do a good one as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete