About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love is Growing Old Together


Happy Valentine's Day!!! (better late than never, hehe)

Here's something very special that I want my hubby to read.  The catching word here is "together".  I believe that togetherness makes all the relationship steadfast and blessed.
You, too can post it to your sweetheart out there.

Love Is Growing Old Together
 “I want to grow old with you,
lose count of the sunsets we share,
stroll along a moonlit beach,
always holding hands
and looking into each other’s eyes
with deep love and longing.
I want to sleep every night
with you at my side,
hearing your soft breathing
and with your scent and warmth
to lull me to dreamland.
I want to wake up and feel you
asleep in the crux of my arm
and know you are my best friend,
my lover
my soul mate forever.”  - anonymous 

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful poem Rissa. Thank you for sharing it. And a late Happy Valentines Day greeting to you as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your kind words, Alexandra.
    I hope you enjoyed celebrating the Hearts' Day, too.

    ReplyDelete