About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pai Tiyao: Thailand's Safari World and Oasis Sea World

Pai Thong Tiyao (ไปท่องเที่ยว) is  the Thai translation  for "Go for a Tour" which really means going around to see places of interest like historical spots, temples, natural and man-made parks, beaches, and museums.

School days are over for the second semester and everybody was excited to see the Safari World in Minburi, Bangkok and a day's visit to the Oasis Sea World in Chanthaburi Province. Each teacher was assigned to look after a group of students during the two-day tour. The school provided us tourist buses and some foods for the activity.  Everyone couldn't wait to see what was ahead of us in those places as we were briefed during the pre-tour meeting.

At the Safari World, we enjoyed seeing a range of African and Asian animals. I took some photos to display here.


Also, at the Oasis Sea World in Chanthaburi, the children were amused at how the dolphins were treated to rewards after performing great tricks. Amazing fishes!!!


When there are children to guide and look after, its' not that easy to get off lightly. They keep on dragging us to wander around even when we were all tired and hungry!!!


  

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. And dolphins are so cute! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alexandra.

    It's been quite a long while that I did not make my usual rounds to your site and mine because of tons of school paperworks. I hope I will have more time to read your posts and attend to my ever-waiting drafts to be edited and posted here.

    XXO,

    Rissa

    ReplyDelete