About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Greener Pasture?

I saw the chaotic and funny makings the teachers are into at the school where I am planning to stay. If I  should  be taken in, I will have lost a lot of the things I am enjoying now. Salary-wise, I do not consider it a greener pasture because I have to start  from scratch. The "school" doesn't consider my more than 10 years teaching experiences. I also heard that I have to pay for my daughter's tuition fee while she enjoyed free eduction in the school where I teach now. I am enjoying the monthly allowance provided for by the local government which they do not have in that "brown pasture".

Awww, what shall I do?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rissa. I think the most important is to look within yourself for the answer. Because you usually have a gut feeling about these things.

    I wish you all the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your concern, Alexandra.

    Yes, I think I have to weigh the pros and cons again. I think I was focusing too much on staying with my hubby in the same school that's why I got this feeling of moving out. Anyway, my hubby understands my decision of staying here.

    ;-)
    Rissa

    ReplyDelete