About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Student's Bright Answer

Here's one student's very good answer to a question in his Elementary Science class:

Teacher:  John, name at least six (6) animals that live in the Arctic.

John: 3 polar bears and 3 seals.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Alexandra.

    If I were the one called to answer, I might have just thought of the polar bear only that gave me a score of 1/6 hehehe.

    XXO,
    rissa

    ReplyDelete