About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Spice of Marriage

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, 

"Relatives of yours?" 

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."
______________


from arcamax

2 comments:

  1. i see your blog, in beginning stage but i very good. please add Chat Room in this through

    www.cbox.ws

    Saqlain in favour of you.

    Thanks for visiting me. please visit daily - THANK$$$ - PAKI$TAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Saqlain for the information. I have just installed the chat box. It is now open for comments and suggestions.
    Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete