About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Friday, September 3, 2010

The "Always Happy Jedja"

It’s so inspiring to see Jedja (my grade 1 student) happy working at his coloring book.  I cracked a joke today and it took my students’ heart away- away from reality.(when I say reality I mean “The hard day.”)My students were really happy, especially Jedja.


Jedja is a healthy boy with a cute smile.  Whenever he smiles, his missing-four-front-teeth make him so cute and I couldn’t help myself but smile. 


I have to keep my correct guess that every time I step into their class, Jedja always smile and approach me.  He taps at my shoulder and whispers , “Teacher, we wanna play game.” So I let them played for at least three minutes in class. This made all of the students very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment