About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Friday, September 10, 2010

Twelve In A Row Part 5

The Motor bike Man

The three of us complained of foot ache due to extreme fatigue.  We had  been walking for miles and were getting to nowhere and seemed the time runs so fast.

Elia decided to call her friend to make sure we're on the right tract. We crossed the road and asked the two   guys for the station bound to Daruna Nu Kroh. They pointed left and right so this time I made sure I understood everything. I got my lesson at the Victory Monument. Do you remember?  We followed their instruction exactly without missing any point and at last we're now standing at the right place.They were of great help!

We waited for sometime but it seemed not any single  trace of pick- up as well as passengers except us in this place.  Under the bridge were parked motorcycles  and drivers enjoying their hammock tied between trees swinging back and forth. The motor cycle driver was intelligent and sensible. He offered for a ride  and his rent  but he has to have a company  to drive us since his cute motorcycle was built only for maximum of two passengers.We agreed for the payment  of 200 Baht and ( they will share) they brought us there. It was only twenty-minute ride!
Elia and I reached the place before Koko so, I gave the man the amount we agreed before we started but now  he was asking for 20 Baht additional. I didn't give any cent because we already agreed with no extra charge.

Elia and I waited for Koko and got inside to meet the priest.

Have you come across with such situation?

What's next ??

No comments:

Post a Comment