About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Suppawit School's Delousing Program

Our school availed of the Benzyl delousing agent from the government hospital.
Benzyl solution freed the students of Suppawit from louse.  On Friday, the 17th  the school  administered the delousing program .  Delousing solutions were supplied to the school  to help promote good health among students.

Students as well as parents were now happy .  Busy parents need not to worry , when and how to delouse their kids but on the other hand it meant  another job for the teachers.

All advisers were on their designated areas ready to combat the parasites.  They patiently combed the Benzyl solution on the students’ hair and after some minutes,  the shampooing and washing activities. These were the assigned tasks for  the teacher aides .


Getting ready
Applying benzyl solution
bye-bye louse..



The students went home comfortably- that is, louse-less!

2 comments:

  1. I remember we actually did that in my school as well when I was a child. At least they checked our hair, but I think we had to do the actual procedure at home though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by, Alexandra.

    Good for you and these students here. I didn't experience the benzyl treatment because our government couldn't afford it during my time. We (my friends and I)just enjoyed helping each other thumbnail-crushing those animals on our heads...and equally suffer the painful pressure.lol!

    ReplyDelete