About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Beloved Friends


Each of us has his /her own  group of friends or peers. There are  closest persons whom we entrust everything - even our secrets in life and whom we confide our joys, laughters  and  tears. And these persons are what we call our best friends. But there are other friends that come and go. There are also friends that say nice words in front of their friends’ face and they just want to listen to things they wanted to hear. When they’re hurt , they  disappear. They just remember our importance when we are in great help or shortly when they are in dire need or when they need somebody to listen to their  troubles. They need our  shoulder to cry on. Those kinds of friends are our fair weather friends.(But I am lucky not to have any of fair weather friends.)

Friends, you are always in my heart  where ever you are. I miss your company...


I was lucky to be blessed with many friends. They created a part in me. They are significant in my life. I really accept them as they are and they do likewise.  It doesn’t really matter to us whatever religion we profess, social standing, or beliefs. It’s our trueness that matters. It’s  but normal when there were times we really cannot appease everybody but the joy in there is we learn to forgive and forget and learn from it. That’s the time we say we understood each other and the closer we feel towards our friend.

But it’s saddening to find some friends whom we really love and regard as a family then in one spark of time we separate ways because of our destiny. Some of my friends went to Japan, Canada, Indonesia , back to the Philippines , Thailand and other countries .But as I said they are  still my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment