About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Twelve In A Row Part 6

At The Train Station

After our appointment with the priest at Daruna Nu Kroh, we got inside the church for a silent prayer then took some photos and  left with a peaceful heart .

As usual we have to walk for a distance to the  waiting shed.  It was terribly hot! We rested a while then we heard the looong horn blasted all the way by the driver  (our reactions explained to the other  passengers we're new to this place)   announcing us passengers to be ready.  It was our new experience and what surprised us the most was the fare. We were left mouth-opened when we  discovered that the fare was only18 Baht as compared to the 300 and 400 baht the other drivers were charging us before!

We dropped Elia to her school and both of us had to find our way back to Victory Monument.From Victory to Aranya Prathet   then our beloved Wangnamyen is our travel target. Thinking about the long travel and its disadvantages ,I suggested to take a train. Koko agreed as it seemed to be the best idea.

I asked the officer about the train trip and  fare. Guess what? I was wrong . The fare was doubled and the worst is the train will be arriving at 4 pm.

We desperately took our baggage and headed to the van station bound to victory monument.

What do you think about our travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment