About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Monday, September 20, 2010

Lingua de Gato


There was a little mouse in his little hole in the wall. One day the mouse really wanted to take a walk. A huge cat was right at his door. The little mouse was really upset that he couldn't leave. 

While he was trying to figure out a solution, the mouse heard a dog barking. That's when he had a great thought. He said to himself, "Where there is a dog there is no cat and where there's no cat I can go for my walk." 

So he strutted on out of his mouse hole. All of a sudden the cat grabbed the mouse, chewed him up, and ate him. Then the cat said, "Wow, it's great to be bilingual!" 

1 comment:

  1. lol!
    The biligual cat must be clever than other ......

    ReplyDelete