About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Twelve In A Row Part 10


At The Mobile Shop

Whew! What a nice cool soothing  air greeted us inside the mall.
We hurriedly took the escalator to the mobile shop. I couldn’t wait to get back my cell phone. I missed it soo much.

 Koko gave the operator  the claim stub.  The latter checked my cell phone and there was it. He smilingly handed my I- mobile phone .  I couldn’t explain how excited  I was . I checked  the cell but, Uuuugh  I was despaired . The distracting waterfall like sound coming from a high elevated place  wasn’t totally eliminated. Before the sound was soo disturbing that the other line couldn’t be heard clearly plus it irritates the eardrum. I told the seller to change the item or even better give back my money since it was  newly bought but  the shop doesn’t agree with my idea. But worst my anger was ignited when the seller told me I had  to be thankful  for there was a bit improvement in my phone. But what I like was, my phone should be functioning  well  like other cell phones do . It didn’t help even if I complain for looong hours. I gave it back to the operator for another examination while we did  some shopping since we’re rushing.  Why on earth we have to rush these days?

Magically we shopped everything we needed without missing our boxes of apple ciders.  We really loved those and what a surprise ,I forgot my bad mood. Thanks God I felt a great relief.  Tip toeing to the mobile shop  I closed my fingers and prayed.  Reaching the counter, the other sales lady greeted us with a piquant face with a large appealing eyes.  I smiled at her ,too.  My phone was freed from the virus!
Whew! Peace everyone. I am happy to go back home

No comments:

Post a Comment