About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Monday, September 13, 2010

Twelve In A Row Part 7

The "V.I P " Baggage

Inside the van, we were quietly settled feeling the cool soothing air after those looong  tiring walk plus the double dealers.  Bye -bye Ratchaburi.

It's nearly 12 noon and the van would  leave for Victory Monument. One,two,three passengers were coming at a time. I was supposed to close my eyes when I spotted a mother and her baby. They were the last passengers and were heavily loaded. The husband was dealing with the driver. From my seat I overheard their conversation.

This was what transpired during the conversation:

Husband:  My wife and my baby are bound to Victory Monument and this is their luggage.Where shall I put this?
Driver:  At the back but  you have to pay.
Husband:  But why? We could just put the luggage at the back compartment.
Driver:  It could  be but still you have to pay 100Baht same as the passenger's fare.
Husband: That is a dead thing! How come you charge the same,50 Baht ,O.k!?

The husband  finished the conversation by slamming  the door after putting the luggage at the front seat then left.
We left silent but the driver's still unease with the luggage beside him. After a ten -minute drive of  pondering , he stopped and put the luggage down away from its throne. Lol! I took a photo but it was too late for  it took me a minute to dig for  camera inside my stuff. The luggage was already away from its throne.

The "V.I.P" luggage deprived of its throne.
Shh! Stop giggling . Sleep  or else the driver might turn on you and drop you off the highway. Lol! PEACE am joking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment