About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Don't Mess Around with Intelligent Women


One morning, the husband returns the boat to their 
lakeside cottage after several hours of fishing and 
decides  to take a nap. Although not familiar with 
the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She 
motors out a short distance, anchors, puts her feet 
up, and begins to read her book.  

The peace and solitude are magnificent. 

Along comes a Fish and Game Warden in his  boat.  
He pulls up  alongside the woman and says, 'Good 
morning,  Ma'am. What are you doing?' 

'Reading a book,' she replies, (thinking, 'isn't that 
obvious?') 

'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her.  

'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading.' 

'Yes, but I see you have all the equipment. For all 
I know you could start at any  moment. I'll have 
to take you in and write you up.'  

'If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual 
assault,' says the woman.  

'But I haven't even touched you,' says the Game  
Warden. 

'That's true, but you have all the equipment. For  
all I know you could start at any moment.' 

'Have a nice day ma'am.' 
______
From jokedujour

No comments:

Post a Comment