About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Let’s Play With Words


The following words are  the students idea in my special class.

1.    TEACHER=            cheater
2.    POLICEMAN=          a clip on me
3.    NURSE=                   ensure
4.    DOCTOR=                to cord
5.    FARMER=                 framer
6.    PILOT=                       I plot
7.    CARPENTER=         pacer rent
8.    SECRETARY=         retry case
9.    PAINTER=                I parent
10. SOLDIER=                do liers/old rise
11. DENTIST=                 nid test( need test)
12. FIREMAN=                I am Fern
13. DRESS MAKER=    mask deers
14. FLORIST=                 ‘f”  I lost “r”
15. JANITOR=                 train Jo
16. WAITER=                  at wire/ write a
17. OPERATOR=           pear root
18. PRINCIPAL=             clip ‘r pain

Now you try….

No comments:

Post a Comment