About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Twelve In A Row Part 9

Inside The Van

At 1.30 pm we left Victory Monument . It was comforting for me inside the van after we're  exhausted to extreme heat outside waiting for this ride.

I took the chance to sleep. I couldn't really explain how weary I was after those travels to Ratchaburi and now we're to be back to our place. After an hour , we stopped by a petrol station. Every passengers comforted themselves then the driver checked his list of the passengers as well as their exact destination. He noted it well  for the passengers' comfort but along the way , I couldn't sleep since he had a lot of callers .  He hang up but another line came in. Oh, if I couldn't control my mouth I'd tell him to concentrate driving instead of chatting and munching his junk food with his cup  iced coffee. I didn't  know if some passengers felt secured with this kind of driver. Sometimes he caught my eyes at his mirror side but couldn't sense what I was blazing at.

Good for some passengers they reached their destination already. I looked at the window, Yeehey!, in ten minutes more we'll be at TESCO,too.  10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 Oooops! Stop! Stop. Huhu the van driver forgot about us.  I got mad and I tapped at his his shoulder to stop. It was late we passed by TESCO  for about  200 meters. I complained  because he wasn't attentive enough. YADAH YADAH!

Koko slided the door and we got down without closing the door due to  my anger.  Let him go down the from his throne and closed the door by himself.

Oh , It was sooo  hot !

No comments:

Post a Comment