About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Twelve In A Row Part 11

The Tricycle Man

Magically we did our buying for just a few seconds not because we knew the different sections but it was because we have to catch up for the ride otherwise , we have to stay overnight in this area.
My hubby and I sought  refuge from the “sala” or the waiting shed while waiting for the bus. It was getting dark  and it seemed we had missed the trip. 

We  patiently waited for any  ride when we spotted one bus  that was just abut  to a trailer .  Koko and I waived our hands for a stop but unluckily we missed it again! The trailer ahead covered us so, the bus driver didn’t see us. Huhuhu  what should we do?
We didn’t lose hope and this time we called out for any cars or vans.  It was really getting dark and the only light we had was the light from Tesco park.

We were seen by some tricycle drivers . One Samaritan  driver came to us and offered his tricycle for 80 baht but I bargained for 50 Baht since normally it  only cost 40 Baht but he didn’t agree. He assured us that there’ s a late bus coming by 8.00 p.m . We would have agreed to his  wise decision to better go to the bus station but how about if we meet the bus along the way?  We couldn’t decide at that very moment. The tricycle left us and directed us where to find him in case we would decide to take the ride.

Our parasites started to bother us so  we decided to go back  to Tesco for a quick dinner  but before we stepped in  ,the free Tesco - tricycle  arrived and dislodged  . We were lucky that this free-Tesco tricycle is still on duty so we took advantage. We went to the bus station for  free!  (NO more tricycle for 80 Baht.)

No comments:

Post a Comment