About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Monday, August 16, 2010

Bangkok or Chantaburi

My husband proposed for a date!! But where??
We agreed to go to celebrate Mother’s Day  in Bangkok. Early morning  at 4.00  a.m. we prepared for our journey. We planned to take the earliest trip. We patiently waited for the bus  but it seemed the date to Bangkok was not meant for us. After an hour waiting for the ride we decided to cross the street to Chantaburi.  A couple of minutes the bus we’ve been waiting for passed us by.  What a joke! Our eyes met and we burst into laughters and asked each other,” shall we cross again? “Then we’ll never end up crossing the road.
Finally we took the bus to Chantaburi . From our place of work to Chantaburi was only a two hour ride. 
Welcome to Chantaburi !











The way to Nampu Market……
The King Taksin’s Park Chantaburi
 
Koko with the birds………
Feeding the birds……..
A drive test before touring around  ahem……..



Thanks for the date daddy! Daddy where will be our next travel on Father’s Day?........





No comments:

Post a Comment