About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Thursday, August 12, 2010

TEXT!!!!! ADOPTED CHILD?

Yesterday I  got a  rather disturbing text.
Beep..beep!!!!
Text: HALO MANANG IARAMIDANAK MAN T AFIDAVIT OF  SUPPORT KET ENKA PATATAK IDIAY PHIL. EMBASSY.PLS. HOLDAK MANEN.
(halo sis, make me an affidavit of support then go to the Philippine embassy ,please. I was held in the immigration again.)
As I was reading  her text I was thinking on how to help her.   I asked my hubby to write my response  to the sender.
My Hubby replied: Halo, How can I make you an affidavit of support?  Our family names are not the same and my   place is  miles away from the embassy, 4-5 hours by bus. All the papers being sent to the embassy cost a lot. ….
Then I got the 2nd text.
Beep..beep!!!!
Text:  MABALIN SA MANONG TA INBAGAK NGA AMPON ISUNA.
(Bro, I think it could be because I told the immigration that she was an adopted child)
Heeeey!!!heey hey,  how could she think that way!!!!!!!!! I am not ! It’s because of her desire to go abroad she asked me to pretend an adopted child and make an affidavit of support.
My hubby replied: No that’s not possible. They know  Rissa in the embassy .She had been processing documents before  so the embassy knows Rissa well. The more the immigration officer will ask for more documents such as adoption paper, birth certificates  of u both, parents documents ,NSO and  a lot more documents .
The 3rd text …..
Text:  Mabalin  sa ikarga na nga pinsan dak  sakto bayadan.
( Maybe she could write that we’re cousins.  I will pay  later.)
My hubby replied: No ,I don’t like my wife to be in trouble.

That was the last message . OMG! How could she think that way.
The story was this. Marie  wanted to go to Russia. Maybe she could go because her friend working in that country invited her but her problem is , she must wait for a long time processing her visa in the Philippines . She wanted quick visa  processing .
Marie knew it well that she couldn’t have visa from  our beloved Philippines. She planned to fly to Thailand to process her visa , unluckily she was held at the immigration . She couldn’t do anything. She decided to contact me . I was willing to accommodate her in  Thailand to process her visa .  Before hand,  I instructed her to get all the documents needed  for visa processing before flying to Thailand . I gave her some tips how to compose herself and how to do the interview when she flies to Thailand. There were no problems with her papers for visa because as she said her employer-to-be knows authorities who could be of great help when she should arrive in Thailand.  
The best was to buy a package tour. Her most awaited day came. She was interviewed by the immigration officer. There she was …UNLUCKY. She didn’t pass the interview so she sent me those messages desperately asking for help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment