About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Monday, August 23, 2010

Reminiscing The Past





This is the Mary Immaculate Church in Chantaburi.I missed this place.



I still remember Luvy and I used to attend the morning mass  on Sundays but, since I changed my place of work I seldom attend the misa . Whenever I visited my friend’s place, we made appoint to drop by the church for a minute. It’s our pastime to sit infront of the school facing the church and of course  with the snacks and my friend’s  long stories and jokes. We talked about anything and some silly things  that just popped in  our minds till we forgot about the time.We never got bored listening to each other.  I missed my friend! I missed  you sooo much.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment