About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Enough To Fats!!











Today I  decided to have a diet plan. I am tired of wearing big sized skirts, pants and shirts. Hughhh! I couldn’t wear my 29 sized pants nowadays. My clothes were uncomfortable with me  if I only know. Hu hu hu. I plan to have these veggies and fruit juices hoping it would help , too. Enough to slimming pills, fat burners or coffee slim. All I earned were  tons of weight. Oh, it hurts me more. Enough! Enough!



Suggestions please ……thank you.

6 comments:

  1. avoid drinking icecold water,juice etc.coz that will coz ur bil2 become bigger & bigger try 2 drink not icecold i guess that will work

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous: thank you for dropping by and for the good advice. Sure I would try to drink not iced water but how about my juice?? All I have in my stocks are fruit juices and veggies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the best thing is to eat normal, avoid eating late, and exercise. Of course no candy or junk food, except for sometimes.

    I think if you want to lose weight and keep it off, the best way is to change your lifestyle. Diets tend to be a quick fix but then you gain everything (and more) again...

    Good luck to you :-)

    /Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ropcorn: Thank you for cheering me up. I am so desperate sometimes and when I look at myself ,OMG! This musn't be me. jujuju

    Yes, I should follow your advices.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should not follow what Koko does. He has a good metabolism.
    Just act on Alexandra's and Anonymous' pieces of advice. You will see the good results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you
    an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    Look at my web-site gto120dlaocm402mfos02.com

    ReplyDelete