About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kinds of Men



All the while, I thought there are only two kinds of men.  Those who know how to love and who don’t. Until this time I saw other kinds of men.  Now, which is yours?
Men Are Like...
Men are like..... Placemats.
They only show up when there's food on the table.

Men are like..... Mascara.
They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

Men are like..... Bike helmets.
Handy in an emergency, but otherwise they just look silly.

Men are like..... Government bonds.
They take so long to mature.

Men are like..... Lava lamps.
Fun to look at, but not all that bright.

Men are like..... Bank accounts.
Without a lot of money, they don't generate much interest. 

3 comments:

  1. siak samet number 1 hehe

    koko

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I loved this one! You definitly have a talent for writing, awesome job.

    I simply have to follow you :-)

    /Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kind words, ropcorn/Alexandra.
    Happy trails.

    ReplyDelete