About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Monday, August 23, 2010

Joke:My Darling, My Dear…



I hope your hubby is not calling you with your sweet names because of the same situation down here….
A man was invited for dinner at a friend's house. Every time the host needed something, he preceded his request to his wife by calling her "My Love", "Darling", "Sweetheart", etc., etc. His friend looked at him and said, "That's really nice after all of these years you've been married to keep saying those little pet names." The host said, "Well, honestly, I've forgotten her name."


1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say
    that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    My homepage - Auravie

    ReplyDelete