About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Can You Stop Hiccup?

A woman went to her doctor's office. She was seen by one of the new doctors, but after about 4 minutes in the examination room, she burst out screaming and ran down the hall. An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she explained. He had her sit down and relax in another room. The older doctor marched back to the first and demanded, "What's the matter with you? Mrs. Terry is 63 years old, she has four grown children and seven grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant?" The new doctor smiled smugly as he continued to write on his clipboard. "Cured her hiccups though, didn't it?"





This reminded me of our silly acts when were still young. Whenever  one member of the family has hiccup, we tried to help but how?
 One time I had hiccup and I felt terrible . I went near my brother and complained because it irritated  me. My brother composed himself and he said with his finger warning at me  “ uhhhh, You’ve stolen the chicken eggs! I will tell you to daddy.”  As this was my first time so I didn’t know it was a technique so I got scared. I cried  and started  to brawl with my bother. Waaaaaaah! Waaaaaaah! ,I didn’t steal any eggs .All of a sudden,  my brother was laughing at me. I faced my dad and tried to defend myself  but he was laughing, too. Then I realized my hiccup was gone. Lol. I strangled my brother.

2 comments:

  1. I always used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internet therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.


    My weblog Authentic green coffee reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finally talking about > "How Can You Stop Hiccup?" < Liked it!

    Have a look at my web site: muscle building - -

    ReplyDelete