About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Celebrate or Mourn?

A very bad news!


Three family members at a wedding in Turkey have been accidentally shot dead by the groom firing an AK-47 rifle in celebration.
The groom, Tevfik Altin, lost control of his rifle, spraying the guests with bullets and killing his father and two aunts and injuring six others, according to CNN Turk.
It reported that Altin had been arrested after the incident in the village of Akcagoze in southeastern Turkey. Guns are often fired into the air in celebration in some parts of Turkey.
One family member, who did not give his name, told CNN: "It happened very quickly. We all tried to take cover and there was blood all over. We are all very sad right now."
The injured guests included three children aged 10, 12 and 16, according to CNN Turk.
The Sehitkamil State hospital where some of the injured were brought confirmed it has one patient still in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment