About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Friday, August 27, 2010

I’ve Got Guavas!

I got bored facing my laptop. I’ve got droopy eyes. I couldn’t set my mind into writing and my cough had been bothering me for more than two weeks. Hough! I’d gotta stretch my arms before my eyes closed.
As I was standing outside my classroom yawning and stretching , I noticed a woman walking coming in the school. She was in a yellow shirt and maybe that’s the reason why I got attracted. My eyes got big. There she was, I could see her clearly. oooppss!! It’s was Pi Daeng! She was handing a bag to the student. I simply waved my hand hoping she would recognize me but there she was walking towards the gate. I got back to my laptop and began to scroll pictures for my blog. Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door and the student was handing a bag and said, “ KUN PHA AO MA HAI” . (Aunt gave it.) Wow!  A bag of guavas. I knew right away. It was Pi Daeng who gave me.  I gave her a call and thanked. Pi Daeng was very nice to my family. She used to visit me to learn English . Thank you, Pi Daeng!!


Anybody out there who likes to eat guava?

No comments:

Post a Comment