About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Game: Guess?

Mr. Koko made his day productive. He made a tour around the high school area with his camera of course.  He took a lot of shots here and there till he took this.
                           Guess what?

You may tour around for the answer. How about the price? Who ever could  guess correctly may have a price but please  refer to the post , A kiss Per Yard” .
Picture  1                                                                                
                                                                                                    
Picture 2                           
Picture3
Picture 4
                             
Game! What is the answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment