About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Monday, August 30, 2010

Planting Rice Is Never Fun!




Have you ever tried planting rice? Or even just going into the muddy field? How about the hungry leech ready to attack you? I know you would cross your fingers  and swear not to go into the mud. But look at this man….

"Planting rice is never fun.
Bent from morning till the set of sun.
Can not stand and can not sit.
Can not rest for a little bit.


       
     

finished at last!

        
I must say , “thank you” to the farmers for without them I don’t have this plate of rice set before me .  Every single seed of rice I eat was because of the hard work of the farmers. My plate of rice lies to their callused hands. How patient they are! They never surrendered even in times of catastrophe. Never ending  tolerance tending in the field.  Even how  sunny ,windy or rainy day it was  and even how much would mother nature bitterly  play on them, they were there  firmly standing at their own feet. I salute them. They must be the heroes for they save millions of mouths.

No comments:

Post a Comment