About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Friday, August 20, 2010

What Does Your last Name Say about You?

For those who want to know what’s behind his/her  surname is, It’s now time to sit , relax and do this simple coding.
Now, what did it say? Here is mine…….Rissa Sadey-Fermin
F :You are dead sexy              S: Fuckin' crazy.
E: Awesome in bed.                A:You like to drink.
R: Awesome kisser.                D: You like to drink.
M: Best kisser ever.                        E : Awesome in bed.
I: You really like to drink.                  Y : Best bf/gf anyone could ask for.

N: You are great in bed.

How about you? Quickly get a pen and try yours!

A : You like to drink.
B : You like people.
C : You are really silly.
D : You like to drink.
E : Awesome in bed.
F : You are dead sexy.
G : You never let people tell you what to do.
H : You have a very good personality and good looks.
I : You really like to drink.
J : People adore you.
K : You're wild and crazy.
L : Everyone loves you.
M : Best kisser ever.
N : You are great in bed.
O : Easy to fall in love with.
P : You are popular with all types of
people.
Q : You are a hypocrite.
R : Awesome kisser.
S : Fuckin' crazy.
T : You're loyal to those you love.
U : You really like to chill.
V : You are not judgemental.
W : You are very broad minded.
X : You love sports.
Y : Best bf/gf anyone could ask for.
Z : Always ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment