About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Tribute To Mothers

Mother’s day is a very special day dedicated for  all mothers.  This is the day the children show their great love to their mom.
Every year the school celebrates this special day. One week ahead the teachers  had been preparing the students to make cards  with meaningful messages  or dedications.  Many  students of different levels   prepared songs, speech and dance  presentation to entertain their beloved mothers. On this day the students bring along their mother with them but some students come with their aunt or grandma in place of their mothers who couldn’t come.
Mothers’ representative  delivering a speech …..
Interpretative dance
Group singing ……..Its so touching…mothers  in tears….
The students express their gratitude and promises for their mom.


It’s heart consoling……..Happy Mother’s Day!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment