About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Big Cleaning Day!




Wake up! Wake up! It’s Saturday!  I really liked to sleep some more since I couldn’t enjoy this on week days but my conscience is bothering me . I couldn’t sleep happily when there’s my mind whispering, “ clean! Clean!” It was been two weeks that these cob webs in the corner had been enjoying the ambiance of our house.  


Since my mother went back home to the Philippines, Koko(my hubby’s nickname) and I need to do the cleaning. I hate cleaning in general. I mean I love cleaning when I am in good mood.

I got up and found Koko in his cute garden harvesting long beans. I had to do my share of work in the house. I decided to clean the bathroom first.   I got Mr. Duck, splashed  to all the sides then scrubbed  the tiles and finally, splashed water all over the place. Hmmm! It’s clean .Do you know why  I preferred to clean it? It was because the bathroom is one of my favorite part of the house and I like cleaning with water. I left the kitchen for my husband! Pssssst! Mr.Koko didn’t know about my game. Ha ha.  I was free of the kitchen. Quick as I could , I took the pile of clothes  and headed to the laundry area. I didn’t want Koko to do the washing because…….. the washing machine was there ready to help me. So wise!!


Mr. Koko came and proudly presented his product and kept the beans in the ref. He noticed the shining  bathroom and said,  “Wow! The bathroom looks clean today huh?.” Smilingly I said, “Thank you.” I took advantage of him, “Daddy, I cleaned the bathroom already and I like to finish these laundry before it rains.”I was supposed to blah blah more but  my husband said, “Playing trick again,  Ok , I will take care  of the kitchen.” He he my sweet dear couldn’t  complain.  Ok, solved.


From my place I could see my hubby sweeping (up to the ceiling down to the floor, left to the window, right to the door). He’s done! But he did it like what Tom does in “Tom and Jerry”.
Don’t get me wrong. I can clean the house but my hubby is just helpful. See you soon  ………….



No comments:

Post a Comment