About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Monday, August 9, 2010

Teach and learn Part 2

My Naughty students  Played Songkran

This day  I should be patient and cool. I should try not to be affected with the behavior of my students. They are only a few among the  37 students. Here they are . Its  surprising they are walking  quietly and organized.  I let them get in the room and did the usual greeting. I  Instructed the students to be quiet while I write the activities on the board. They were silent so I went on writing. All of a sudden  I heard a loud voice near my door. I was startled and my students ,too.  It was the Thai teacher in the other side of my  room . She came to scold at my students that  I myself wasn’t aware of. How on earth did the 4 guys  came in to my room without me noticing it? I must be busy at the blackboard writing and while at my back the 4 guys silently entered. So, there the Thai teacher  called on the  4 guys (JUSHUA,JUDE, JESSIE, JEMS , Jinky was absent) outside my room.  She began to investigate the 4 guys why were they wet .  They  were really wet that their uniform was dripping and that made the school veranda a bit wet. I didn’t meddle in . I let the Thai teacher discipline them. I will have my turn later.  They  understand each other better anyway cause they speak the same language. In the end their punishment was  to mop the floor till it dries.  
After they enjoyed mopping, I sent them to see the principal. So they did. They went to see her and they came back to my room. The principal asked me what happened. Didn’t she see them obviously wet?  I told her they were  wet and soakingly wet as if they just played Songkran Day. ( AS we know in this day they will splash water to everyone  in celebration of the Thai New Years Day.)   The principal understood my point after my blah blah blah so she has to use her big stick. I was   thinking she will hit them hard as what she told me to do last time I complained to her. Now  I will see her hit them hard.  She did hit them  two times but not hard and the students said “ KAB KOON KAB  (THANK YOU)”. Now I saw it by myself she didn’t mean what she told me. She told me to hit them hard if they  act stupid but she didn’t . Now I know better next time.


To be continued…………

No comments:

Post a Comment