About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Frances Has Got A Polka Dot Dress!

The good thing with Frances is that she appreciates simple things whatever mommy,daddy or granny has given her.Her sweet little voice,"Thank you, mommy","Thank you ,Daddy"  mean a lot to us.We missed that much.

A week after she had her Teddy skirt was her Polka Dot dress. She was so thankful to have her polka dot dress. I knew she loved to  have a memory of those with her note ,"Mommy, picture...picture".After her pictorial  she went out with  mom's high heeled shoes and knocked at the doors to announce ,"Look what mommy made for me. "  Ha ha! The Thai neighbors  would always say " Suwai jang Leuy"(It's so beautiful) then  gave her sweets.Frances ended up wearing her dress the whole day.Wow, Frances has got many treasures!
Frances modeling her polka dot dress.
It's show time!!
Any comment?

2 comments:

  1. thanks for kind words on my blog dear
    you have really nice blog and loved the pics too take care god bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Baili:
    Thanks for visiting my blog.Your blog is great! I really like reading your post.I am learning much from it.Keep moving!

    ReplyDelete