About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mother but I still find time to blog. Actually,I have a lovely daughter who inspired me to blog so you'll find my pages inundated with posts about her. I'm just new to blogging but I would like to post anything that pops up in my mind and share them. Since my first language is not English, please bear with me. I am open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. Please post your comments also. Thanks and happy reading....

Monday, August 16, 2010

Teach and Learn Part5

My Naughty Students Have Improved
Today, I wasn’t expecting a good change from my beloved 5J’s. After the  heart to heart talk  last meeting with them , I wasn’t expecting much. I was used to their  broken promises.  I quietly waited for the class in my room as usual. They came in and settled themselves. As usual the leader of the class  announced to everybody to greet the teacher. So, all the students stood up and greeted me "Good afternoon". I started  the days’ lesson and hoped they will listen. To my surprise all of the  students  were all listening to me. What a mystery! Did heaven strike on them? Deep inside I was smiling and hoped this will last for centuries. I took  the chance  who knows this might not last for a minute, an hour  or for days.  I went on with the lesson. They were all participating in the discussion. There were still noise in the classroom but it was lesser than before and I could still manage. I praised the whole class  when they answered me correctly. I saw smiling faces .
 If Tommy has improved, my naughty students did, too.

How about next meeting? Well let’s see…. Coming up next

No comments:

Post a Comment